Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Hello! So it’s already time for another Top Ten Tuesday and this week’s theme is all about things we eat/drink whilst reading! This will be a quick one because I don’t have any in-depth reason about why I like to eat these things when reading books but here you are! Also there is a slight issue for me about eating messy things whilst reading because I get all nervous about my precious pretty books but I’m much more lax around my kindle which really makes no sense!
2. A cold glass of something fruity like fanta or pineapple juice!
3. Water (boring I know, but true)
4. Milky Way Magic Stars
5. Cake of any description (ideally red velvet or chocolate)
6. Hot chocolate (I don’t drink tea or coffee)
8. Cucumber or Carrots with hummus
9. Crispy M&Ms (or any M&Ms really)
So there you go – a short and sweet one today! I’d love to know what you think of my culinary choices so lets chat in the comments and I can’t wait to read all of your great lists too!