Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Hello! I hope you’re all doing OK during these stressful times and everyone is staying safe! This week’s Top Ten Tuesday proved quite tricky for me but I had a good look through my bookshelves and I managed to come up with ten book titles that I think would make good band names!
1. The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair
2. The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
3. The Mermaid and Mrs Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gowar
4. If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
6. The House With Chicken Legs by Sophie Anderson
7. The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
8. The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell
9. Circe by Madeline Miller
10. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
Well that’s it for today! These are the ten book titles I think would make intriguing or fun band names! I’d love to know what you think of my choices so please let’s chat in the comments and I can’t wait to read all of your awesome lists!