Hello! I really hope you’re all doing OK! I cannot believe April is already over and that I’ve spent the entire month without leaving my house and garden. It feels really strange but it’s been necessary and I really hope that everyone here in the UK can manage to put up with this a little longer so we can beat the horrible Covid-19.
This month I submitted my final university project of the year – I’m a costume design student so I had to photograph every aspect of the costume I have made and then submit them to my lecturers, along with reports and essays. Usually we would have them displayed in a showcase in April on a model but obviously we haven’t been able to do that this year! I’m glad it’s all done now so I can spend even more time reading and blogging!
I have had another really good month of reading, with all four and five star books which is just amazing. There are so many fantastic books out at the moment and so many more to come! Here is a little recap of this months reads!
- Summer of Reckoning by Marion Brunet – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ – My Review
- Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
- Separation Anxiety by Laura Zigman – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
- What’s Left of Me is Yours by Stephanie Scott – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
- Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
- He Started It by Samantha Downing – – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – My Review
These are honestly all brilliant books! It’s really hard to pick a favourite this month but if I had to it’s a three-way tie between The Switch, What’s Left of Me is Yours and Valentine!